AIR-TRANSFER.PL TRANSFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The “Ticket” hereinafter referred to as the Ticket entitles the Passenger to use air-transfer.pl services.
- The Ticket is personal to each passenger and cannot be assigned or transferred to third persons.
- By purchasing a Ticket, the Passenger agrees to abide by the air-transfer.pl “Transfer terms and conditions”.
- The Carrier shall determine the Ticket price and its validity. The said price shall be determined in accordance with the price list in effect on the day of the ticket issuance.
- A valid Ticket should include the following:
- name and surname of the ticket holder being transferred;
- the destination point, as well as the time and date of the transfer;
- the amount paid for the ticket.
- The passenger is obliged to check and verify the data included on the Ticket.
- All alterations introduced to the Ticket should be signed and stamped by air-transfer.pl.
- The Ticket issued in accordance with special offer rules or purchased at a discount should be visibly marked with “SPECIAL OFFER” or “DISCOUNT”.
- In order to be eligible for a discount, the Passenger is obliged to hold relevant documents. Where a passenger wrongfully purchases a ticket at a discount, the said passenger shall be obliged to make an ADDITIONAL PAYMENT, to the amount of a regular ticket, on a bus or a minibus.
3. CARRIER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The Carrier undertakes all necessary steps to transfer passengers in compliance with the route indicated on the Ticket.
- The Carrier undertakes to ensure adequate travel conditions in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Should there be any bus/minibus breakdown, the Carrier shall undertake all necessary steps to provide a replacement vehicle allowing the transfer to be continued.
- In case of airport transfers, the Carrier shall not be liable for damage or delays resulting from:
- wrong or incomplete information provided by passengers about either their departure or arrival,
- unforeseen traffic delays, road checks, exceptional or severe weather conditions, passengers’ unpunctuality, or other unforeseen incidents.
- The Carrier shall provide the Passenger with the accident insurance while travelling. However, the Carrier shall not be liable for damage caused outside the vehicle.
- The Carrier reserves the right to refuse to carry or leave the Passenger on the way when:
- the Passenger is thought to be under the influence of either alcohol or drugs;
- the Passenger does not comply with the “Transfer terms and conditions”;
- the Passenger behaves in a disruptive manner, poses a threat to other passengers, disrupts or delays the transfer;
- the Passenger holds a Ticket obtained in an illegal way (or against the Carrier’s rules) or is unable to prove that s/he is the same person as indicated on the Ticket;
- the Ticket is thought to be altered in some way or forged.
4. TICKET BOOKING, CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
- The transfer date is booked upon the Ticket issuance.
- The Ticket can be booked in the air-transfer.pl office, via phone or website at www.air-transfer.pl.
- Where the booked Ticket is cancelled, the passenger shall bear the following costs:
- up to 7 days before the transfer date 10%;
- up to 3 days before the transfer date 20%;
- up to 24 hours before the transfer 50%;
- up to 2 hours before the transfer 100%.
Where the Passenger does not notify air-transfer.pl about the Ticket cancellation within the abovementioned time period and does not use the Ticket, the said Ticket shall be non-refundable.
- The Passenger may change the date of transfer free of charge via phone or in the air-transfer.pl office at the latest 2 hours before the departure. However, only one change either to the date or time of the departure is allowed with regard to each ticket.
- The costs incurred by the Passenger with regard to insurance, excess baggage, or children car seats are non-refundable.
5. PASSANGER’S RIGHTS AND OBLOGATIONS
- Passengers are obliged:
- to have a Ticket valid for the whole transfer route;
- to present themselves at the bus/minibus departure site on time. Where the Passenger does not present himself/herself on time, the Ticket shall be automatically cancelled;
- to follow the rules presented by the bus/minibus staff.
- The Passenger is liable for damage caused either to other passengers or to the Carrier.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke (including e-cigarettes), drink alcohol or use other abusive substances on the bus/minibus. Passengers violating the rule shall be asked to leave the bus/minibus immediately.
- In case of delays, any changes or other difficulties with finding the bus/minibus, Passengers are advised to call the emergency phone number +48 512 370 778 which is available 24h/day. However, if the passenger does not contact air-transfer.pl in such circumstances, potential complaints shall not be considered.
- Due to safety regulations concerning travelling with children (children car seats), the Passenger is obliged to inform the Carrier about any children that are to travel with air-transfer.pl, and about their age.
- Children below 12 years old cannot travel unattended. Children between 12-16 years old may travel alone by their parents’ or legal guardians’ authorisation.
- Please send all complaints regarding dissatisfaction with services provided to the air-transfer.pl registered office within 14 days after the incident happened.
- The Passenger is entitled to take 1 piece of baggage up to 32kg and hand baggage up to 10kg. The Carrier reserves the right to charge excess baggage allowance amounting to 20 PLN. Moreover, the Carrier reserves the right to decide whether to take excess baggage or not depending on room available.
- Upon agreement with the Carrier, Passengers may take odd-size items, e.g. a bicycle, skis, surfboards with them.
- Where the Passenger does not inform the Carrier about odd-size or too heavy items while purchasing the Ticket, The Carrier may refuse to transport the said items.
- The Carrier shall be liable for either damaged or lost baggage to the amount of 300 PLN only. Any baggage of higher value needs to be additionally insured by an Insurance Company.
7. TRAVEL INSURANCE
- The Passenger who purchased travel insurance shall receive the Ticket refund (excluding extra charges) in the following circumstances:
- where the flight has been delayed more than one hour from the scheduled arrival or where the plane has been diverted to a different airport,
- where the Passenger does not take the opportunity to travel on the first possible transfer provided by air-transfer.pl.
8. OTHER PROVISIONS
- Animal transfer is not allowed.
- Where Passengers soil the vehicle interior, an extra payment of 100-200 PLN may be levied.
- Provisions contained herein have been effective since 10.12.2015.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- All matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the Transport Act of November 15, 1984 (Journal of Laws of June 21, 2000; No. 50, item 601 as amended) [Polish: ustawa z dnia 15 listopada 1984 Prawo Przewozowe (Dz.U. z 21 czerwca 2000, nr 50, poz. 601 ze zmianami] and the Civil Code of 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964; No. 16, item 93 as amended) [Polish: ustawa z dnia 1964 kodeks cywilny (Dz.U. z 1964, nr 16, poz. 93 ze zmianami].
- All disputes shall be settled by the District Court with jurisdiction over the Carrier’s registered office.
- These provisions constitute terms and conditions as stipulated in art. 4 of the Transport Act. The said article defines terms and conditions of persons and goods transport services that air-transfer.pl provides.
- Provisions contained herein shall apply to licensed bus/minibus transfers performed by either air-transfer.pl vehicles or vehicles belonging to air-transfer.pl business partners or subcontractors.
- I hereby give my consent to be sent e-mail information about air-transfer.pl new and special offers, as well as for my personal data to be processed by air-transfer.pl with that regard.