According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
I inform you that air-transfer.pl sp. o.o. ul. Zwycięstwa 87, 75-005 Koszalin is the administrator of your personal data.
This means that we respond to the use of data in a secure manner, in accordance with the contract and applicable regulations.
The administrator can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail to the following address:
ul. Zwycięstwa 87, 75-005 Koszalin or by e-mail at: email@example.com
Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b and f RODO, i.e.
the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or
to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract and for implementation
the legitimate interest of the administrator.
1. Personal data is processed in order to ensure a high level of
services, and in the case of persons staying at the Administrator's premises also for the purpose
ensuring safety (monitoring) .
2. The administrator processes personal data only to the extent specified by
legal provisions, ie those that are necessary due to the fulfillment of the obligation
resulting from the Accounting Act and to improve contact between the parties of the contract - telephone number.
3. The Administrator processes Users' personal data in order to carry out marketing activities,
which may consist in:
- sending e-mail notifications about interesting offers or content, which in some cases contain commercial information;
- conducting other types of activities related to direct marketing of goods and services (sending commercial information by electronic means and telemarketing activities).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) letter f) and the consent of the person to whom the data pertains.
Recipients of personal data may be entities:
- supplier of business management software;
- entities providing transport services;
- entities providing accounting and legal services;
- entities providing services related to the protection of persons and property;
We do not provide our clients' data and we do not plan to forward it to countries outside the European Economic Area, we also do not carry out the profiling process.
Data of clients / contractors are stored for a period of 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the contract was performed.
In the scope of monitoring, data is stored for a period of 30 days and then they are automatically deleted.
Data for marketing purposes are kept until the consent is withdrawn.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- Right to information about the processing of personal data,
- The right to obtain a copy of the data;
- Right to rectify;
- Right to delete data;
- The right to limit processing;
- Right to data transfer,
- Right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes;
- Right to object to other purposes of data processing,
- Right of withdrawal of consent;
- Right to complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Please be advised that providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude a contract.